Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what i learned

damn man what i learned in this program..... man i learned so much and made so many new ppl and funny tonas.... who had me dying laughing i couldnt breath.... man its hard to put in words man i would have to say that my english class was the best out of the whole program i had a lot of fun learning how to improve my writing....like who would have thought improving was actually fun.! and alsoi felt that my math clss was ok i mean i didnt really get the meterial at all my teacher was the kind of teacher that said here do this.... and then didint teach us anything so the math portion was really hard for me because i felt like he was going to fast and he didnt say.. step by step that needed to be done and thats the kind of person i am i need things done step by step layed out and so i felt like i didnt learn the math that i was pose to.... so0 thats what i felt like! i dont know if u guys feel the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment