Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my q/ ppoem..manny fresh jia!

i know the character jimmy from true note book is trying to make a diffrence becuase he was sent to the pin and he came out with a writing saying that he gets emotional becuase he feels that the people around him are like his family, and despite the fact that he made a mistake i feel that his better attitude will make a diffrence and maby influnce the others to be more friendlly and more familyish. I feel as the prisnors make there own diffrence also. They all choose to write. and writting evry week is a big diffrence from were they were at. You also have to remember that there getting atleast some education.In my life every day to me is a chance to make a diffrence in some way. It could be helping an old laady across the street to me shaping up my atittude, i atleast try..give an effort too become a better person allalround.

poem:

I lived as best I could, and then I died.
Be careful where you step: the grave is wide.
this poem catches my attention becuase my mother is constantly telling me to live my life but live it right becuase you never know when life is going to go left, and the things that the dafur people are going through are like the most horrible of horrible things that human beings could even imagine. This poem also tells me that i shouldnt take people or life for granted when it says i lived as best i could, and then i died. It also tells me dont trust everyone or everything you know when it says 'be careful where you step:the grave is wide. The darfur people at one point never expected any of the horrible things to happend i would guess, and there lives were most likely being lived at one point, but then they wernt carefull were they stepped and now there in this huge mess of killing, and madness
TEARS OF DAFUR
this peom means to me that the daruf people had dreams and they were all destroyed, but the peace of the good people will some how one day stop the killings. The begining were is says a plain of old breath: i feel like its saying that the simple things like breathing are even hard to do ,and then it continues to say...bleeding from all corners:that means to me that there hopeless and that they feel as if dieing is the nly option left
A member of the Sudan Liberation Army

The five-year conflict in Darfur has left 300,000 people dead

No comments:

Post a Comment