Monday, August 16, 2010

bones


bones when i hear the word bones i think of mine in my body i think of how fragile they are u, i think of what would happened if i every broke a bone. but when one persone decides to get people to be aware of the genocide and how people are being killed by our own government it makes me think of our government and how they cover up things so they wont get into trouble for anything that they have done. to me our government is rigied that what i think off when they re put on the news. the one million bones project touches me, because when i think ofgenocide i would always think of something thats good but now i know what it is to me its worng.

bones...fragile
bones=lost
bones=cancer
bones=one million
bones=genocide
bones=kill
this is what i really think of when i hear the word bones overall i feel that this is a good project to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment