Monday, August 16, 2010

One Million Bones response


Naomi Natale seems so passionate about project(s), it's extremely moving.It was alsoinspiring to haer that she is a photographer as well. It makes me want to possibly be able to do something similar to what she did, since photography is my major and I'm constantly thinking about what I'm going to do with a BFA in that medium.
I'm excited to
contribute to this cause on Thursday, and I'm already thinking of ways to make bones(s). The whole idea of filling the Washington D.C. mall with bones, to display a mass grave seems like it's going to make a huge impact, considering the location, and hint of gloominess. It was also interesting to hear that she understands things better visually, which is the way I am as well. I think this progject is going to finally make people recognize the reality of genocide in other countries, and the fact that it's not okay.

Bones are fragile, which represends the vunrability of those who have died because of their fucked up government system.

No comments:

Post a Comment