Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Knowing when to quit.










@Tonas

Characters in my book always do things to get them in trouble as they are in a revolution. They know full well they could die or be imprisoned so they do it anyway. This is a show of there will to advance at any cost. Persepolis is story that takes place during the Iranian war period. The ruler at that time limited everyones self expression and made it where others could not be them. The law said women had to cover up and that men must not shave. People did it anyway because they wanted there self freedom to wear and look the way they wanted. This is a case of when doing the wrong thing can be the right thing if its for a good causse.
I always do things that will get me in trouble because I like to be defiant in some sense. Most cases its a sense of morals. If doing the wrong thing can do some good and its not extreme I will do it. Something like leaving school unaccused for an emergency or something is acceptable. Stuff like taking the wrap for others is not acceptable except when its dere maybe and its something maybe I helped with. Most bad things I do to get in trouble arent negative there positive things done wrong. I have a streak for being reckless even int he most important situations. I hardly get caught but when I do I get a lecture would I do it now? Probably. Most likely.


@Maddie
The projects did not affect me much as I dont have direct opinions on this matter. I really dont like the idea of genocide but as I see the world unexpectedd events do occur its apart of the thing we call life. I feel bad for the people but to me this is something they have to rise against. The Usa could get involved but what does that show? Its the same logic as a a fight to me. If im fighting one person I would like for others to help me but at some point id have to stand for myself. Thats how i feel Africa is. Its time we stopped looking at them as little kids but as adults who can find for themselves.
Genocide is a huge issue. Nothing can ever leave mankind. Not hatred not racism not darkness. If it did balance would be thrown out of wack. So in a way you need negative to obtain the positive of the situation. When you shine light theres a shadow. I say yes it needs to be stopped but why cry over the impossible just move oon and try to lessen the damage. That doesnt mean play hero and kick the bad guys asses it means sitting back and letting things play out if you can. We would all like to help but what can we do? Invade the war there in and solve it? Havent we done this before in Veitnam? To me the Us should stay out hero isnt our forte and well you see what it gets us as a whole in some ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment