Thursday, August 19, 2010

TONAS !


Adam:


To become a better musician I had to quit every other thing I loved doing as well, I couldn't play any sports after school and I had I didn't have anytime for clubs and other things. It was straight music, rehearsals after and sometimes before school, and then saturday mornings. It was hard but I loved every moment of it, all the practicing because you always feel like you can be better and you can make your lips more tighter/fuller and have a bigger sound. I wish I were allowed to do all the things I liked. I felt good to know it wasnt just me who had this problem my cousin also had to choose as well as my sister. When you're young you should be able to do all things not be limited. But I understand where coaches come from, if they see you have potential they will pull you more towards their direction.


The volunteer folks at the Juvenile Hall are nt forced to be there but they are in a sense. They go to these kids court hearings and have little functions for them. I know it may be tiring or sometimes you don't alway want to, but something inside you tell you that you have to and thats where you need to be, this is what you should be doing. Its like you said its for the "Greater Good" <----did you get that from Professor Dumbledore ? ::lol::

2 comments:

  1. Can u sing?
    and gummy bear picture hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope I wish I could sing
    and I'm the yellow bear ahaha

    ReplyDelete