Monday, August 23, 2010

The last post response by Leah


Jasmine:

Questions like this are so hard for me to answer,
I can never think of a perfect example until way later.


Hmm, well I guess one time in my life that I wished for a fairy tale ending and ended up with the complete opposite was when my dad moved.
I was four years old, and at the time I was under the impression that he would be coming back, but no he stayed in the East coast and he still lives there to this day.
We still visit each other, so he hasn't lost complete touch with my family.


In fact he's coming to Chicago to drive me back to Wisconsin this weekend.
Anyway, I guess if he had moved back my life would be completely different.
I think maybe my mother and I would have/had a better relationship.
Because being together with only each other was too much at times.


Also my dad and have a weird relationship as well whenever I go visit him there isn't a huge emotional connection between us. Especially since he's at work a majority of the time I go visit him (he's a doctor).



Teri:

Like I've said in posts before, someday I want to come up with my own project!
I'm not sure how to expand on this because I have no clue how I'm going to get that started.
Except I do know it's something I want for the future, not right now.
So for the time being I want to participate in more things like the one million bones project whenever I can.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to having your fairy tale ending turn into a nightmare. I felt bad about it and often thought it was my fault. Later I would look back on the moment and realize all the failures in my life have made me stronger than what I would be if i hadn't experienced such events.

    ReplyDelete