Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Luis & Jauvonnie response


The way Marjanne tries to make a difference in Persepolis mostly goes on in the very beginning, she tries her best to join her parents in their fight against the un-fairness of their government. However as soon as she leaves to anothr country she doesn't exactly connect with that side of her as much since she doesn't necessarily need to. The way that the characters have made a difference in me is by showing me that you need to stand up for what you believe in even if a majority things you are wrong.



If I were able to make a huge change, I would try to do something similar to what Naomi Natale is doing, and has done in the past with her artwork in which she tries to bring together global awareness. I'm not quite sure exactly what I would do, I think it would have to be a long process of researching, and experiencing real life situations to figure it out and put enough of my heart into it. Just like Naomi.

In my life so far certain differences I've made in my life were doing community service, participating in marches for gay rights, and expressing my ideas and opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment