Monday, August 16, 2010

Tonas Bones


Wow I had no idea that things like this type of thing was still going on in the world, Its a lot to take in i don't even know where to start. I will say that I'm excited to participate in the making of a bone, I hate when people die from being killed its sooo sad and I hope that someday soon these genocides will cease. I feel so lucky to not have to live in these places, although we have our hard times over here, we are more better off than these places that she was speaking of in the video and on her website. Its disgusting that people are being raped as a way to take over there land or whatever they are taking over its just sick and these people are animals. After watching the video I am in shock that they would have the kids blow a whistle as a distraction, and also the two little boys who were found dead thats ridiculous... I can only think of my little btrother and i would be so -- i am so overprotective i wcouldnt imagine anything ever happening to him he is 4 and so enegergertfleko keablaaaaah engergetic and full of life and intelligence, he is a kid like the kids in these places they should not be going through this at all. no one should.

No comments:

Post a Comment