Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love Ya'll/Remember ME Jauvonnie/ Good Bye


Hey ya’ll it all coming to an end, I was ready for it to be over when it started but now I don’t want it to end. I have meet new friends now learn new thing. Having the blog help me release something that was on my mind and I was able to write about how I felt about the subject that was giving to us. I can say that I found out some more of who I am. I can say that being in the bridge program have help me became a way better writer then I was before. I love bridge I really don’t want to leave real talk. I will never forget this experience has at Columbia now I love this school more now. at least now I got a teat of the real thing. I’m ready to go all the way in full time at Columbia.
And to all the beautiful friends in my reading class I love you guys just stay cool and yourself because you all are cool as hell. When I c ya’ll around on campus don’t act like ya’ll don’t know me.
Love ya’ll
Jauvonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment