Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye


WOW IT HAS BEEN QUITE A JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL. I am so thankful that I had a class that was family to me. You were truly family, each of you are special and unique in ways that I can't even describe. I really want to say that it was incredible getting to know everyone. I am glad that everyone was able to express who they were and that they were not afraid to show their true self's. I am definitely going to miss you guys. So take care of yourself even though this is good bye I guess we would see each other in the future and hopefully the future will come quicker than we realize. So with these last moments that we spent are coming to an end. I want you all to enjoy these moments and remember them forever. I really want to stay in touch with you so here is my facebook. www.facebook.com/mollyx3smusic and my cell is 6307708840.

So one last time I would like to say good bye. I wish you all the best and I know that you will achieve your dream on what ever it is. I love you all


Love Always.

Molly Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment