Monday, August 23, 2010


Last posts jasmine -
I really can't remember ever wanting a fairy tale ending.. I guess I always hope things will turn out well in the end. In high school I dated this guy for about three years, and he was always the only person I seriously could see myself with. But our relationship kind of went down hill. He left for a year, and when he came home we fought all the time, but we couldn't seem to move on from each other. It took me awhile to realize we just weren't going to have that fairytale ending, because even though we had love for each other we weren't meant to be together.. I'm glad that things turned out the way they did though because im happy now and content on just doing me and being independent, it's taught me a lot about myself and not to just think with my heart but think with my head also. Im happy to say he's still my friend today too. :)
Teri -
Besides giving a bone and contributing money the biggest way I can think to help is just put my voice out there and spread the word about genocide and things we can do to make change. I think if everyone does this, it really will make a difference because talking about it makes people recognize the issue at hand.

2 comments:

  1. i never saw princess and the frog I dont plan to either it looks kinda stupid

    ReplyDelete