Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 12 adam ?


Day 12 by salt
In life we all make decisions that in the future will be the reason we have to make another decision good or bad. For instance myself, I have always joked and played around in school. I had always tried to be the funny guy or the outspoken cool one. This decision to do these things however led me down a devastating road of bad grades and low ACT scores. Applying to college was the last thing on my mind because even though I had graduated I still was in the dirt when it came to my grades. I knew no one wanted a half stepper. So, with that I decided to just work and then apply after 2 years off from schooling. This is where I applied to Columbia College Chicago. This was going to be great I could finally let my creativeness explode in a classroom. However the school sent me a letter saying I had to go to the bridge program basicly I had to audition to get in. I was so embarrassed so I decided that I wouldn’t go because obviously I’m not smart enough. The decision of going would have made me a better person though so, I decided I’d go and I’m here and it’s one of the best decisions ever.
My decision is kind of like Marjanes decision. She decided that she would marry even though she didn’t know if she loved her boyfriend Reza. This however was not a great decision for the young girl. This led her to make another decision get a divorce or stay married she decided that she would get a divorce. This was a decision for the better because neither party would have to deal with the stress of not wanting to be married any longer.

1 comment: