Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BYE!


So how many of you are living on campus?
It would be nice to see some of you when Bridge is over, I live at the Plymouth dorms :D


Overall the Bridge program was alright, I like this english class a lot better than my other one.
Math was pretty easy. My teacher was crazy though, but she was nice.

Umm I guess it was a good learning experience and gave me a preview into real college courses.
Hopefully my writing class will come easier to me now.

It was also nice to get to know the area way before the other new students. Also getting to know my roommates/floormmates before all the other students move in was fun.


I can't wait for my friends Anna & Antonio from Wisconsin (that's where I grew up) to come here though! They're going to Roosevelt and living at the UC. Also I can't wait to have some more free time to have fun in the city and explore the suburbs more.

Anyway! I wish you all the best :)


- Leah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment