Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Never Again - a response to maddy's post


The sight of all of this suffering has affected me deeply. Deeply enough to come up with my on poem as you can see from my earlier post Heart Beat. this whole topic keeps bitting home because i think of how it hit my family directly. i think the reason for the unwillingness to cease has been ultimatly a struggle for power. the people commiting these genocides have something that the world powers want and if they are usurped, the world powers may not be able to have access to those things. in addition i think that there are many ignorant people in this world who will not let go of their prejudice and intolerance. these people will just not let go or let up and they have a position where they are not touched...i am not sure. i have many theories as to these reasons but i have been accused that they border on the paranoid so i will keep them to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment