Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 13 teri ? by Salt


Day 13 by salt
With the genocide it’s tough to say what you will or will not do. When we say things we must act on them because then our breaths are being wasted and we become full of shit. Although the genocide is horrible and people are dying every day, the system of government just don’t care. They will not care at all. We were suppose to write a letter to the senators of the U.S.A. To me that was a waste of time because my mother always said if my kitchens dirty how are you going to clean someone else. That’s how I feel how can we make change somewhere when we have on a lesser scale genocide amongst each other in our own neighborhoods. I have seen family members kill each other. The government has never cared about any of us where I’m from and I don’t own my own government so how can I help when can go spread the message all we want about these people but we don’t even love each other enough. For me I’ll help the situation by trying to take care of community and helping my mess that’s going on in my neighborhood. If we all had that attitude then we would all have the structure to then help them out. What we need to do first is blitzed these elected officials with these questions then vote for them based off this subject then we will have enough power to say lets go help out and change some stuff. With that all of us as a nation don’t care about genocide so for now we have to just keep blitzing the message and one day we will all care then change what’s going on. I truly hope we can I care I just don’t care for my government and my fellow Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment