Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 10 Molly


Marjane is a girl that knows how to make a difference. Just by being who she wants to be she is showing a difference. Marjane is not afriad to show change because she wants to live a life that is the oppoiste from her own experiences in Iran. Marjane shows confidnce by standing up to her parents by letting go. She wanted to move on and live her life the way she wanted to. Marjane also shows courage by being herself. I think that this is also a very important theme in the book because many of us are afraid to stand up to show are true selfs. Marjane has inspired me because I am having trouble right now standing up for my self.

I am having trouble because of certian issues with my family and roomates. I do not want to tell the situation but i dont want to cause any more issues. I am willing to be change the fact that I do not want to be pushed around or minipulated on. I am learning from Marjane because she is telling me it is alright to stand up for your self and not to be afraid to be your self. Marjane has definietly made an impact in my life because right now I can start a new by following her advice and showing that I can be any one who I want to be.

In my life I feel that I can learn from my mistakes and I can still show that I can make a difference. By learning from my mistakes I can avoide by making new ones. I can also stand up for my self so I know I am not afriad to show who I am. I am not afraid to stand up and fight for what I belive what I think is right. I am not afriad to show that I can make a difference by being my true self.

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO MOLLY ! don't let them push you around HAYLEY wouldn't ! *rawr*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously love all of you guys no joke im serious

    ReplyDelete