Tuesday, August 17, 2010


I see where some of the fellas are trying to make a difference, like Jimmy who gets beat up and doesnt fight back because he wants god beahvior. But a few are just not seeing clearly like nathaniel who says he would go back to gang banging and just be better at it. I'm glad I chose to read this story its made me not see all criminals as awful out to get you type of people. Everyone has a story and I'm glad I can hear some of theirs. I would like to make a huge difference someday, by just being there for a friend or someone who's down and needs someone to talk to. But I want to do bigger things like raise money for something so important or open a clean and comfy shelter with showers and meals to keep people off of the streets, people who try to get better. I can't stand people who want help but won't help themeselves.

I lived as best I could, and then I died
Becareful where you step; the grave is wide.

I feel this poem right here, its small but it says a lot. I try to live each day to the fullest and I always feel like days are too short and should be longer, you could sleep more, play wii more and just have more time to be with the people you love. Its sad all the people who have died and could never live a life where they could enjoy all the things this world has to offer. Its painful to hear of people being killed and hurt in anyway. the last line "the grave is wide" makes me feel even more sad thinking of all the piles of clothes that were once worn by someone but the pers on is dead, its a messed up way to live its just ...I don't know dang .

No comments:

Post a Comment