Monday, August 23, 2010

C.J.'s Final Notebook Response


My life has been the complete opposite of a fairy tale. I have never really had that picture perfect ending... Don't get me wrong, I have my good times, and my life isn't the absolute worst, but it isn't all roses and sunshine either. There have been so many times that I have wanted things to go better. Like for example, a few years ago I had a crush on a girl in my world lit class. She was the sweetest girl I knew at the time. She had the most attractive personality and physically she was gorgeous. When ever she would look at me with those deep bluish-green eyes I would be unable to speak, move, or hear anyone else around me. I liked her alot but I never had the courage to say anything to her about it. I wished I could man up and just ask her out, but I just couldn't. I wanted the fairy tale ending of nerd gets girl, bt it didn't quite work out like that...I'm not sure how my life would be different if I did ask her. We she might have said yes, it could have spawned a great relationship, who knows. I might even have a better outlook on life if I had. I am not into dwelling on the past. I wish to move on and I have. I'm sure that there is a girl out there for me. When I find her, we will be happy, I'm sure. but life is no fairytale.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god i want this picture its cool as hell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your story is amazing and dont dwell on what could have been

    ReplyDelete