Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OOPS !


When I was younger I was really hard headed like Nathaniel I was an agitator and just really irritating and took a while to learn my lesson. In elementary school I would constantly get in trouble for talking back and just being a brat. I would get hit with the yard stick at least once a day everyday. Once I got picked up my folks would yell at me too. I remember in kindergarten when it was nap time I would flip the other boys out of their cots. Then Ms. Nelson would make me hold out my hand and hit me. I remember My hand being red I don't remember crying and I did it often so It must not have hurt to bad. Nathaniel actually irritates the heck out of me, he reminds me of someone from highschool. I don't understand when people have someone taking time out of their life to be there with you, they don't have to be and you still act like a penis. I never understood that, hopefully in these last few chapters he gets it together he's still worrisome to me now but thats how life is i don't dislike him for it tho and I wish all these fellas the best. As of now I don't see me doing things that will get me in trouble. I'm older and more mature and know right from wrong.

MADDY !

Seeing the artwork from the million bones was really something, I like how people took time from their lives to make things like cradles and bones for the projects. It gives you a hope that things will change and not always be as they are. It shows that people still care and want to see things get better. I feel genocide is hard to overcome because there is still so much hatred and animosity. People are still mad about things that happen years ago, I know you cant forget the past but don't blame the present people for things that were done by past people. We all are born innocent with a clean slate, we can change things if we really tried to, but there will always be some people who can't let go, and want to hurt others.

No comments:

Post a Comment