Monday, August 23, 2010

day 13 jasmine ? by salt


Day 13 by Salt
In my life I’ve shown that I’m spoiled and always want to get what I want when I want it. All the time however in life you can’t have it your way at all. Sometimes real life just catch up with you and expose you. That ending of this is it I’m happy seem to never come anyway in real life. I mean when you finally get something in life that you have always wanted eventually it breaks down or causes you problems because nothing and nobody is perfect. Even with winning you have that trophy or title you’ve won but if you are a true champion you have scars to prove it. Even with those who don’t have scars feel bad for the rest of their life or isn’t considered a real winner because they did nothing to get where they are. My character Marjane had a fairy tale happen in getting married but time later to end the book she got divorced and moved to france. There are no fairy tales.
I learned this the hard way. After a long summer of playing and having fun when I was 14 years old I liked this girl real bad. The whole summer I couldn’t get her to like me but I was persistent and tried anyway. I dressed nice and treated her how I dressed. By the end of the summer I had got a little taller and she started to be attracted to me, so I felt like a million bucks. I finally had the courage to ask her to be my girl friend and she had agreed. This was the best fairy tale ending to a summer. However weeks later my peers began to snicker behind my back. I mean everyone was laughing at me. I then found out she was pregnant and I had done nothing with her. This messed up my child hood innocence up forever somebody my age was having a baby. I then realized fairy tales are for the movies when you don’t know what happens next.

6 comments:

  1. Shit happens I guess. Though I can relate to having the dream girl and having that turn to shit. I mean i had to learn that nothing was perfect and that with the good comes the bad also. Just gotta keep your head up and walk forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANTTTT! REFERING TO THE SONG LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a nuts story and yeah i relate to the having the girl then finding out shes not what you expected to shit sux

    ReplyDelete
  4. this story just ruined my innocence, I hope her folks beat her down !

    ReplyDelete
  5. she was crazy.... she didnt need u!

    ReplyDelete