Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Dance gonna be okay dada doot doot


Jasmin


Everyday of my life is a fairytale, I always say that because even though things that I may not want to happen does happen, it never last long and good always wins over evil, unless I'm the evil. I haven't been through anything so tragic that I'd wished for a fairytale ending its always bound to happen for me. But I did like the way truenote books ended it was just a reality check at the end like dang this is real. The last couple of chapters went really fast got new people and the old were gone doing there thing in the big house, but Kevin was like the main focus at the end, poor Kevin I felt a liitle bad for him and his family. I don't know what really happened but if he was defending himself it sucks he won't be able to go on a date or see a movie for 26 years and by that time no one is going to be checking for him like that.


Terri


I'm not sure if i'll be doing more with the million bones project, I don't get into things like that its not my battle I do feel sorry and donating and making bones I don't mind doing but commiting myself to thing like fighting against genocide isn't for me I'm a lover not a fighter. I will pray and leave it in Gods hands, that he will make this right and help these people. But I would like to make a difference with people who have addictions. That doesn't seem too big of a project to me and I can manage that. I hate to see people go down the wrong road because of drugs and booze. Someday I can make that diffrence and save lives, soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment