Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye, everyone!



Hey, folks!

I just read through all of your goodbye messages, and I'm sad that I won't be there to say goodbye in person. However, I'm very happy to see that you are the group that made it until the end. You all deserve it!

Good luck on tomorrow's artistic translation projects. I wish I could see them! If you can, post photographs/videos/etc. on the blog.

Starting next week, I'll be back on campus. My office is 623 S. Wabash, suite 600. I'm in the LAS Dean's suite. Please don't hesitate to come see me, especially if you're on campus early. Remember, if you come visit me and tell me how your semester is going, I'll buy lunch. :) I'm also leaving my email address and my office phone number. Call or email me for anything.

Enjoy the next couple weeks, and I look forward to seeing all of you in September; you'll be Columbia College students!

Best,
Danielle
daquiline@colum.edu
312-369-8842

2 comments: