Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How i feel about genocide/What got me in trouble


My feelings toward genocide is that it shouldn’t be . So in seeing someone trying to work hard to make a difference to stop it that intrigues me. Stoping killing , malnutrition and hurt of others is something that I am passionate about doing so the I can say the project had an positive effect on me because it opens my eyes up to the things that is going on in the world that need to be stoped . Also it makes me realize the blessing I do have in life . And the things we take for granted the most. So if donating to this helps get one step closer to world peace and the helping of others then I have no problem doing it. Genocide brings death , pain and suffering to people I think that it is so hard to stop because people don’t want to just get along they rather kill then to help. And if you got a lot of people that either neglect or don’t know whats going on then that’s when it is hard to stop. I would never say that it is not possible to stop genocide, because it is possible and it can be done if we all work together. I know that Marjane does things that she repeatedly get in trouble for and that is her smart coments to grown up or people with authority over her. It was a negative thing on her part because she got thrown out of school in Austria and she got thrown out of her house so she really didn’t benefit from saying what she said. I remember I got in trouble because when I get mad I tend to not talk to people and my mom didn’t like it . the funny thing is she the one that made me mad . She tried to put on punishment for two months until my grandma found out in told her she was in the worng and to not put on punishment for something that she should have did . I think It was I don’t know situation cause to me it wasn’t positive or negative it was just like ok because I wasn’t going to be on punishment for something I didn’t do no way . And yeah I would not talk to her again if she make me mad because that is just me and I cannot change that

2 comments:

  1. i tottaly feel you on the whole mom getting mad at you and then trying to get mad again for you being mad even though she got you mad in the first place, that kinda stuff happens like everyday sp you should forgive her !

    ReplyDelete