Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rah Rah ah ah aaaah


Bridge:


At first I was really frustrated when I found out I had to go through bridge, but from the first day I was interested and enjoyed it that I wanted to come back. I didn't realize how much I didn't know about writing a simple paper, I don't dread writing papers anymore (for now) but I feel a bit more confident. Im glad I got to learn how to ride the metra its been real cool even though I missed it a couple of times. I'm glad we had the teachers we did, I think we had the best. The museums were really interesting I don't think I would have ever been to them. I remember when I was in grade school and we went to a museum for a field trip and when we got there all the kids in my class ran to my mom saying she would be their chaperone. So i'm thinking well its my mom I'll be with her regardless, then my teacher said "she has a large group already you'll be with my group" I was mad as heck. My mom let them get in the old fashion cars and stuff that isn't even a loud my mom was fun I knew that and everyone loved her. Thats the only museum experience I had until bridge, and the last museum made up for it. But thanks Danielle, Steve and class I learned a lot from you guys and I had fun doing it.

2 comments: