Monday, August 23, 2010

I wish, than I don't, im happy


Ok, yes I did wish that I had a good ended with me and the father of my child. I love hard and when I say I love someone I’m fucking serious. Sometimes I wish we could had work out only for my son, because I know when he get older he is going to have questions that I am going to have to answer, and once I tell him I know he’s going to be hurt. But just to avoid all the hurt I went through and the hurt that my baby is going to feel. And I hate that is going to have to go through that. But now I don’t wish for a happen ending because I would have never met the sweetest, cutesiest, care hearted guy I ever met. I do think that if I did had a happy ending it wouldn’t last long at all. And I really thank the father of my child for this because he made me grow up and became the great mother and a better girlfriend that I am today. He got me ready for my future. And I’m happier than I have ever been with my son Marion and my new boyfriend and future husband Nathandla.
Now honestly just for now I don’t plan on to make a change now because for me right now is ok. But I know in the future I will make I change don’t know how but I will wait till that time as came to me. So just as of right now everything is all good and well.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect example of what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Sometimes bad stuff happens because something better is on the way for you int he end. Im glad it worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell glen coco!!!!!! but yea j gurl u good i loves ya!

    ReplyDelete