Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bonjour, class!






Hey, everyone! I just wanted to write you all a quick note to let you know that I received all of your papers via email. I'll be responding to those tonight (which will be Tuesday afternoon for all of you). So, you can be looking for my comments.

Paris is wonderful, by the way! We spent our first day getting over the jet lag and eating everything we could find. I'm terrible at French, but I'm managing to do what I need to do. Here are a couple photos.

Of course, I miss all of you guys. How was Dave Dolak's lecture? What are you all planning to do for your artistic translation projects?

For those of you that added me as a friend on Facebook, I'll approve your request as soon as class is over and you are no longer my students. :)

Be nice to Steve!

Au revoir,
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. DANIELLE! THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BLAST! IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO ON A VACATION NOW!

    AU REVIOR!
    MOLLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea i forgot thAT ITS ILLEGEL TO HAVE A STUDENT AS UR FRIEND ON F.B.... DAMN MAN THAT SUCKS. AND IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN... ANDIM DOING PICTURES FOR MY ART TRANSLATION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Danielle you are having a great time and Dave Dolak's lecture was o.k. not as fun as I thoght it would be

    And of course my artistic translation will be fire on top of a volcano. I'm doing a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im jelousssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea.... salt!!!! mine will be better!!!

    ReplyDelete