Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't wanna/ Hell no Genocide


Mark, at first didn’t want to start the writing class at the juvenile hall. But at first he was scared he didn’t know what to except and he didn’t know what he was getting his self in to. To me he was a punk I almost get tired of mark saying he wasn’t sure about everything, he is a grown man he should already know and be prepare for what’s going to happen. But after a while he settles down and get in to it. And then became a friend to all his students that was in the class. And now is glad that he did the writing classes for the students in still do it for the other students that come in.
There were plenty of times were I didn’t want to something but I did because I knew that is had to be done. Like when I was in high school in order to pass and graduate I had to do a 9-12 page paper on top of a 15 min presentation. I only though about how much stuff I would have to look up as well as type and then try to do really good on my presentation. But I was on the honor and I was doing good so I had to get it done because I wanted to get the hell out high school. I was right it did take like 2 months to get the whole thing done and done right and my presentation was good it was so much and I really didn’t want to do it so I suck it up get it done and killed every part of the whole final exhibition that was the name of the whole thing they it. And then I graduation and got the hell up out of that.
The reason why genocide is allowed I think because no one can tell the president how to run their country right, some people in the head position abused their power in on says anything about it. I mean what they can do if they say something they will get hurt. And if that was our president said it was ok hell no I wouldn’t support that and now at this moment I don’t know how I would protest because once you get involved you are really putting you self out there and I don’t need on one in my family or close to me to get hurt just because of my action.

No comments:

Post a Comment