Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CJ says fairwell but not goodbye


Coming into bridge i did not know what to expect. I was uneasy and unsure if I would make it past the first week but still, I came in with an open mind. I was greeted by people with similar fears and understanding teachers. I am happy to say that I have made so many new friends here and I honestly hope that these friendships will last not just throught our time at Columbia, but for a life time. I am honestly glad to have met each and every one of you and I do sincerly hope that we keep in touch over these years. I think we should all make it a point to chill together as often as we can. I love all of you guys and I will miss those of you that I will not see as often. Take care. I wish all of you nothing but the best and the utmost success.


much love,

CJ

1 comment: