Tuesday, August 17, 2010

louis and jauvonnie


The character marjane in my book makes a huge diffrence because she speaks her mind and she knows what she wants and how she wants to live her life…through out the book she has discovered who she is and this played a huge part in her being a different person and a different person on as to how she acts. And I feel that she is tring to make a diffrence when she was selected to go to college and the school had a meeting saying that... the girls are not allowed to wear makeup or the veils should be long enough… this is something similar for what I had to do at my old school I had to make sure I wassnt wearing any make up… we werent allowed to at all. In the book marjane questens the men who came up with these rules she says “ as a good student of art a good portion of my time is spent in the studio I need to be ble to move freely” I thought she had the courage to ask these questions and if I wear able to make a huge change it would be, to change the government im not saying I want to be a dictator or anything… I just would want to change the way they do things and how they do things like the government lies a lot they don’t tell us things that we actually need to know besides the things they want us to know. That would be the only thing that I would change. I would do this by making suggestions that everyone could agree with because now every one is disagreeing all the time about whats right and wrong and what they want to do…THE GOVERNMENT DON’T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE! That’s what I think they say hey we are going to change this andwhen they change it it all blows up in flames so that’s why I say that I would change the government.

5 comments:

  1. i think you should run for president

    ReplyDelete
  2. She shouldn't run for president but that picture is the best I've seen this whole prgram to illustrate the essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... yea... im never going to be prsident ill stick to art!!!!!!!!! and damn salt way to make my confidence go low... like really low!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dot think the government cares either

    ReplyDelete