Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 13: Molly

Jasmine

When I was growing up I already had my "fairytale ending" planned. I first want to point out that I had a very big imagination. I dreamed that I would have a big house and have the coolest electronics like a touch screen TV. I also wanted to be by my self but have all my friends living with me. I would have more than 12 bed rooms (with a slide in each of them that would lead to the pool). I would have 6 bathrooms with a steam shower and everything touch sensitive like a hand touch sink. I would have a security sound activated system that would do everything for me. I also wanted to have a tennis cour with a rock climbing wall. Because I love both of those sports. In my fantasy house I would love to have a lot of pets because right now I only have a westie (dog) and a fish. I would like a lot of pets in my house just no cats.

I do not always want to single however that's just the case for now. I do want to get married however it has to be the one. I want a perfect husband who will take care of me and will love me every day. I do not want a husband that doesn't do shit he has to be committed to. I do want a lot of kids because I have one sister which is kinda boring. The amount of kids i would like to have is 7. That is the same amount of kids that my Auntie Liz has and it is so much fun going to see them because they are all crazy and loud! Sometimes Fairytale endings do not always have a happy ending we all half to pay the price in some way with interferences that come in the way. But I want to still keep my fairytale ending because I think my future life will be very exciting if I do well at a job and at college. I will take the challenges that come in between these goals because I know what I want in my life and I wont back down.


Teri

When It comes to being involved I am opened to a lot of ideas. I want to make a difference that will catch someones eye. The project that I want to be most involved in is The Cradle project because it seems today their are more orphans in the world that we could ever imagine. The idea that I had in mind of contributing to this project is live auction online. The steps would be easy. For each person that would like to get involved would half to make a unique cradle and find a child with a unbelievable story.
The cradle can be constructed creatively and how your mind reacted to the story. After building the cradle the cradles would be donated to the family that you got the story from. This shows that you actually listen and are humbled about it. After this process you can donate any amount of money that you are willing to donate. I want this to be an idea that will actually be successfully made in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment