Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The end


Bridge you are a nice young lady who gives your man everything then with the quickness leaves him only for him to realize that he can fall for anything and need to go into his future relationships better. After all you were the first girl he treated with respect, patience, and passion. Now he has to think back on all the other girls he treated bad but what you gave him before you left was the love for girls like you and treat those girls forever how he treated you before he's left in the dust again.
I guess I'm still in love with you Bridge but our relationship is over. We both knew it was only temporary. So I leave you with a 1,000 I love yous, 100 miss yous, and 1 thank you.

And Luis is the truest, C.J. is the cripple Jew, Molly is a Jo bro, Tonas is tonasty, adam is , kiki is um great, leah is m.c. hammer, teri is legendary, jasmine has passion, jauvonnie is cris breezy, and maddy is my sweet heart some time. And I'm the valedictorian FOR REAL.

1 comment: