Wednesday, August 25, 2010


FINAL FAIRWELL
well, this bridge program has been a good experience for me. Im so glad I met all of you, we had a lot of fun telling stupid jokes, debating and getting to know each other these past four weeks.. I'll never forget the ridiculous faces tonasty makes, salt's zombie story, or the imitations we did of each other outside after school bahahaaha.
LUV YA FOOLS! I hope we see each other next year... party at the dorms! And I want to thank steve and danielle too because they were really inspirational, I truly feel like a better writer and thinker after taking this class..
All of you are amazing people, you all have so much potential and are so smart, you will all go far and I know we will see each other soon but even so I wanna wish each of you good luck, stay golden!! LATERRR guyzz:)

3 comments: